Pfister Borserine & Associates, Attorneys and Counselors at Law
For compassionate, experienced and
certified legal support call today.

April 2013 Archives

What Happens If I Don't Pay Child Support in Texas?

With very few exceptions, noncustodial parents (usually but not always the father) are required by law to pay monthly child support to the child's custodial parent (usually but not always the mother). This legal obligation takes effect as soon as the custodial parent obtains a child support order from a family law court. Child support orders are available to unmarried mothers as well as to custodial parents who have divorced the child's noncustodial parent.

Coparenting Resources: Taking a Cooperative Approach to Custody and Visitation

Many couples stay married "for the sake of the children." However, if you are ending your marriage, and you share joint children, your relationship with your ex will never really end. Except in rare circumstances, you will need to continue to communicate about issues like finances, education, health, extracurricular activities, travel, and college.

Email Us For A Response

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

6814 Lebanon Road
Suite 101
Frisco, TX 75034

Phone: 972-712-6700
Fax: 972-767-5080
Map & Directions